Lowest Personal Watercraft Rates!
MIS shops multiple watercraft insurance carriers to find you the best combination of price and coverage.
With Access to many reliable and high quality personal watercraft insurance carriers. MIS can find great rates and coverage for any type of personal watercraft. We provide coverage for watercraft including, Jetski, waverunnders and other brands.
Why do you need insurance for your boat or personal watercraft?
You’ll enjoy the water ever more when you’re not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you’re in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Your watercraft also needs protection when it’s on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Home and auto insurance policies may provide limited coverage for personal watercraft. Talk to your insurance representative about coverage limits. You may want to consider purchasing a personal watercraft policy to protect yourself and your water vehicle in the event of an accident.
The personal watercraft policy covers:
- bodily injury
- property damage
- guest passenger liability
- medical payments
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if your boat or personal watercraft is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- Is my boat or watercraft covered for use year-round?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
- What’s the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
Liability limits start at $15,000 and can be increased to $300,000.
Typical policies include deductibles of $250 for property damage, $500 for theft and $1,000 for medical payments.
Additional coverage can also be purchased for trailers and other accessories.
You should talk to your insurance representative about the type of coverage that would best suit your needs.
MIS Insurance provides Watercraft & Boat insurance in all cities in California including: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Irvine, Fremont, San Bernardino, Modesto, Fontana, Oxnard, Moreno Valley, Huntington Beach, Glendale, Santa Clarita, Oceanside, Garden Grove, Rancho Cucamonga, Santa Rosa, Ontario, Elk Grove
Protection through the best insurance companies with the lowest rates.
When Insurance Companies Compete, You Win!
Reviews View more
Read Jennifer H.‘s review of MIS Insurance Services on Yelp
Read Antonio A.‘s review of MIS Insurance Services on Yelp
Read Bobby R.‘s review of MIS Insurance Services on Yelp