2019 MIS Insurance – $1000 Education Scholarship
MIS Insurance of California is committed to supporting education. As a result, we are proud to announce our first annual 2019 Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship is dedicated to helping the scholarship winner pay for an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Who Can Apply?
The following eligibility criteria MUST be met to qualify:
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- You must currently be enrolled in or have been accepted to (and planning to attend) a college or university in the United States.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA in the current or most recent education program you have attended.
Any student seeking the scholarship must complete the online application, which appears below. All written scholarship submission materials must be received by 11:59 PM PST on August 31, 2019. The winner will be announced on September 31, 2019, and will receive a one-time award of $1,000. This will be sent directly to the winner’s school and can be used for all school-related expenses.
How to Apply?
Email the below information by the aforementioned due date to : email@example.com
- Full name
- Phone number
- High school graduation date
- Name of college attending in 2019
- Current/Expected GPA
- High school GPA
- Please attach your transcripts for verification
- In less than 500 words, tell us about your goals, dreams, and how this scholarship can help you reach them